K A W A N

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 22 Minutes Survey | Tagged



Al-salāmu 'alaykum
"Selamat sejahtera ke atas kamu semua"



Firstly, thank you so much to "Melin" for the TAG
Oh Ya once you've been tagged, answer all the questions honestly, No! lying or Cheating okay.. ^^v


Starting time : 1558
Name : EB | Asynor | Nor | Mohd Asynor Junaidi
Brother(s) : 5
Eye Colour : Brown
Shoe Size : 7-8
Hair : Short and straight | Black in color
Piercings : Not Interest 
What are you wearing right now : T-shirt and shorts
Where do you live : Putrajaya
Favourite number : Lucky No.7
Favourite drink : Nescafe Pekat
Favourite Breakfast : Nasi Lemak | Bihun | Mee

Have You Ever ;

Broken a bone : No
Been in a police car : Yes | Mereka ingat saya penagih dadah
Fallen for a friend : Yeah!
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : Yup!
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep in school : No! Tak suka tidur dalam kelas | Sebab suka kacau orang lain
Broken someone's heart : Yes. So sorry for that | I don't mean it but I've too.
Cried when someone died : Yes! Of course
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Depends
Save e-mails : Yup! an important emails 
Been cheated on : Yup! Hate that so much, shit!

What ;

Your room like : Tidy | Well Organized | Sweet
What is right beside you : My bed
What is the last thing you ate : Fried rice | I cooked this morning

Who ;

Who did you last yell at : My friend | Ask for the ball time futsal
Who was the last person you dance with : Mmm.. Nobody
Who last made you smile : My Chicher

Final Question ;

What are you listening to right now : Ne-Yo - One in a Millon
What did you do today : EL | Headache and my ankle hurt so much
Are you the oldest : Nope, me 2nd
Indoors or outdoors : Both

Today You Did ;

Talk to someone you like : Ya! | On phone
Kiss anyone : Yes
Sing : Yes | Now
Talk to an ex : No
Miss Someone : Yes of course | My family | My Chicher
Eat : Ya! Fried Rice and now wanna cook Bihun Tom Yam

Last Person Who ;

You talked to on the phone : My Chicher | Luvina
Made you cry : My Self
You went to the mall with : Usually I go alone 
Who cheered you up : My FO team | My FBians | My brother | Man United | My Chicher

Have You ;

Been to Mexico : No!
Been to USA : Someday | Insha Allah

Random ;

Have a crush on someone : Ya!
What Book are you reading right now : Now? tak ada
Best feeling in the world : Make someone happy and snap a wonderful awesome photo
Future kids name : Still thinking
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal : Nope
What under your bed : One more bed
Favourite sport(s) : Futsal | Soccer
Favourite place : Beach | Phuket | Sabah
Who do you really hate : Liar | F*©k off
Do you have a job : Yes
What time is it now : 1612

with however long it took you to complete this
To tag 15 peoples ^^,

I like no.7 so I choose 7 only.. So sorry.. hehehe.. 




p/s: Enjoy.. I never do things like this.. hahaha.. btw it was fun thanks Melin...

8 comments:

Anisa said...

wah saya ditag.
thnks yaa
(:

EB said...

yA.. Kmu yg baik hati.. hehehe..

.::: Princess MOMOY :::. said...

hehe...cian nyer
nape la mereka sangka awak amik drug
adehh...

Saya Blogger TERENGGANU

Sebab Mengapa HARIMAU MALAYA Tidak Boleh Ditukar Kepada HARIMAU MALAYSIA !!

EB said...

Hahaha tu la pasal.. Actly sya core pilot..
Pastu masa mude remaja lg..
Kwn sOrg ni keja mcm fDex tu..
so tdo x ckup mata merah mcm penagih tu yg kena suspek.. kbtulan plak sya masa tu baru lepas training bola 3bln kurus glr.. hahaha...

Melin said...

HAHA . nice one .
you are welcome (:

EB said...

Melin:
Hehehe.. good!

gigiAriEma said...

hee..sama2..ikut eb la nak jwp ke tak untuk gigi..gigi ta kesah.. :)

EB said...

@gigiAriEma
EB nak bt juga tp eb ada entri yg nak siapkn.. So rasanya gg blh la baca yg ni.. hehehehe..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...