K A W A N

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Najwa Mahiaddin - GTG!

سم الله الرحمن الرحيم
bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm


Al-salāmu'alaykum WBT.


Guys I Got To Go (GTG) for a while because I need to perform Solah. So before I go just enjoy this YT from Najwa Mahiaddin. I love this song so much. Listen it now and I know you gonna love it too. I fall in love with her voice. Catchy you know. Arrghh you all dengarlah. Hahaha..

Who is she?

Najwa Mahiaddin ~ "Sometimes you wonder why she blows hot and cold. Coz the next ear drum to roll, And the next heart to be sold, Is the one to hear the best thing to hit neo soul: Najwa."

Record Label ~ Nada Biru Muzik
Genre ~ Neo Soul/Soul/Jazz


You also can find her here:-
Youtube
Facebook

p/s: FYI Najwa Mahiaddin is our TPM beloved daughter.

2 comments:

AinSayang said...

saya pon suka lagu najwa ni :)

EB said...

@Ain Abia
Bestkan.. Voice & video dia mmg style.. Best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...